Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Real Fall

It really looks like fall, staying dark later and later. There is enough light to run at 7:30 but 8:30 is so much better right now.

I went into Kenmore for comics and to see the guys at Lay's. Then the bank. I took $20.00 out with yourATM card and then put it right back in so you wouldn't squawk. :-) This picture, cropped, was taken out the windshield.
I spent the afternoon with my guitars.



I haven't got a clue why the video, all of 1.1MB won't load. I give up.


Mom spent the day at Hospice doing crafts and is now out with the old teacher gang. I went to see a former student's son play 9-10 year old football. Like DD Soccer, really.
This picture was taken from the front yard just before I started writing this for you.

Final game of the year for the Indians. No post season. They are losing 2-0.

The first Presidential Debate is at nine our time. You will have to Google it.

That's it. Chloe has been sleeping in the basement and Bud has taken over our bed. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment