After a leisurely start to the day we got moving and went grocery shopping. That doesn't mean the day was without excitement. I was sitting in the kitchen posting photos from last weekend when I heard your mother talking to a strange animal. Having had strange cats in the house before, including the one that ate food from Meagan's room, I just thought 'cat'. Wrong! Golden lab! Leash and all. The leash caught between planks on the deck or he would have been in the house.
Long story short I found the owner who was looking for him. If you follow the sidewalk on Red Rock to the first cul de sac, count four houses and there you go.
Mom went to Hospice to address envelopes and I went riding. All roads lead somewhere and not all who wander are lost. I was close!
While taking pictures in West Salem, a man in a SUV stopped and asked if he could take a picture of the Harley. He has the same bike right down to the color. Small world.
Swordfish, squash, and baked potato for dinner. Life is good.


No comments:
Post a Comment